Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Monday is indeed better

Monday's good cos the Coastes interview went well.

Boss said he will call to confirm by Tuesday. He called within 2 hours after interview around 7. And... Yay! I will be starting work at Sentosa Coastes tomorrow, Wednesday!

This I must thank Dell for it! I will be covering mostly the afternoon-night shifts around 4-10pm or up till even 12 midnight depending on the schedule.

Why I think I will enjoy slaving at Coastes:
1) There's a cute guy at Coastes. He looks like the supervisor there. Whee.
2) The staff there looks fun. Yay.
3) Sun, sand, sea, alcohol? A very good combination.
4) Pay wise is reasonable - tips, incentives. Ching Ching.
5) I have my mornings free, which is good for me to go run, exercise, swim, beach and tan! Quite shiok eh?
6) I can continue giving tuition and teaching Smart Science at Parkway, so maintaining my other major source of income.
7) Sentosa near to Tanjong Pagar, also near to Clarke Quay = Convenience in getting to Happy and Gotham Penthouse.
8) Hot beach boys galore and cute angmoh tourists. Not bad not bad.

The downs to working at Coastes:
1) Boss orders that I DO NOT visit any of his clubs, i.e. Dbl O, O Bar, and those under the Emerald Hill Group. No big deal because I don't usually go to these clubs either and I always have my Gotham Penthouse at Clarke Quay, Happy at Tanjong Pagar and Chinablack at Pacific Plaza Scotts Road to contend with.
2) No more bumming and slacking around.
3) No more tv programmes for me the gogglebox addict. Dammit.

In other words, I don't have to sell sausages at Plaza Singapure and have friends laugh at me!!!

Had wanted to post a picture of myself in bikini. But I
1) Have no guts.
2) Am fat short and ugly
3) Don't want silly farts wanking to my ugly body, bad as it already is.

This I miss a lot, I think.



On one of FF's hilarious-as-always entries, I think there are one or two cuties on the blogosphere. Well one whom I know of personally, has just flown off to USA to visit his family. He's none other than Zen|th! The other... is uhm... well, let me see who I have... one so far lah! That's not too bad a start!

It's retire early to bed for now. Am going to Sentosa early tomorrow with my dear Marycherry!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

That's great! Maybe I can drop by your working place someday. =)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

Can can! I am at Siloso Beach near Sakae Sushi by the way! Hur Hur!

When will you be returning to Singapore?

6:54 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

I'll be back around June 4 and you can be sure that I'll be up for Sakae then!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home