Monday, May 09, 2005

Why Sunday sucks?

Sunday sucks because:

1) It rained as though the Rain God is desperate to get the rain out of his ass.
2) My beaching trip to Sentosa cancelled as a result.
3) I was down with a bad bout of flu. The nose hurts from that mucus blowing job.
4) I couldn't go work and earn some dough.
5) I felt lost - This is a long story. So skip.
6) I am broke from buying cigs. (Eh, anyone got smuggled goods to sell?)
7) Martell kept walking around me at Happy and twice, he stood just beside me and fucking brushed past me. DAMN him to hell.
8) I had no seats to sit down. (Lousy Ad didn't know how to volunteer his seat)
9) Cabfare home was costly.
10) Bittercoffee says I am fucked.
11) King didn't come Happy cos he was ill. (I wasn't there solely for him. But was saddening cos I haven't seen him in a week.)
12) I puked, from the combination of empty stomach, flu meds and alcohol.
13) Why did Yvonne have to come? She's got such good figure. Sheesh. But expected.

Sunday rules because:
1) I went Happy.
2) Haz the baggage boy very cute when he flashed a smile.
3) Ergo the bartender, is even cuter, damn sweet of him. Free drinks from him (which I didn't even finish, oops.) He knew what was wrong. He messaged after he ended work and asked if I was fine. I could have potentially liked you further had it not been for the fact you did my friend even though you were hitting on me. Weird but it's ok. I am still happy cos he cares.
4) Sunshine and Marycherry are pals whom I can lean on.
5) Breathed in Martell's scent, i.e. Clinique Happy for Men.

There's more sucking than ruling here. So Sunday sucks.

But I hope today, Monday, will be better:
1) The sun is really good.
2) Am leaving for Sentosa in 5 minutes.
3) Hope the sun maintains this way.
4) Hope my interview with Coastes works out.
5) Hopefully my stint at Sausage shop will be alright.
6) I can land myself a permanent booty call. Mill, Ergo, How, and now... Mandrake? Mill's good cos he's taller than 1.75m, cute, dashing and humourous. Though I don't pretty much adore body hair. Ergo's good cos he's about 1.75m or slightly shorter, thoughtful, not bad looking, the mischievous sort and fun to be around with. Though he's got a small weenie according to a friend. How's good cos he has the height, 1.75m, the body and the car. Though he scores lower in the looks and flair department. Mandrake... I don't know. I haven't seen his promised photo yet.

We'll see.

So for Cowboy, wonder if I am good enough to be your stand-in for the bloggers' convention. Take a cold shower if necessary dude. Mandrake's already 50% agreeable. Wait for the bikini shot though.

Kill me. My runner's thighs are thunderous.

12 Comments:

Blogger Mandrake said...

Mandrake cannot.. coz dun fit into your criteria, all of it.. trust me..

3:03 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

oh by the way, you can stand in for Caleb.. your bikini shots are good.. very good.. escuse me while I go to the toilet.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandrake looks very fierce. Very paikia. I like. I chop him first.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

sian.. like that make me more stress only.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puff>> Bring it on baby. Me very big size, sure fight will win.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't talking about boob size, but now that you mention it... I am 50 something kg. ho ho ho.

And my waist size is 25 inches like miry... but when i was 12 years old. ho ho ho.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

mandrake: you can lah. i don't wear heels, then height wise you can make it. A little bit of flabs i dont mind, love handles all the nicer to hold. Looks, just switch off lights and attack the base!

hehe! remember to highly recommend me to caleb.. and what do you need to go the loo for?

ff: really ar? mandrake looks very fierce? wow... i like too... hehe..

wah... mandrake you are in for it... so many women in love with you... i've got competition against ff, powerpuff and mrs wang.. its war time!

powerpuff: cowboy says if he ever have to make an appearance in any bloggers' convention, he'll get a stand-in.. ie. bikini clad babe in a cowboy hat! haha and to lip sync to his words!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

sian.. is there anything I can do to throw you people off me? Maybe I am gay?

err.. need to go loo to relief myself.. :P

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm all for foursomes if you girls don't mind sharing.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Mandrake said...

foursomes?!?! stress 4x

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chuckle*


- lonelydriver

11:11 AM  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Miryclay you are hot!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home