Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Too tired for much words

Hey, the thing about egoistical asshats wasn't targetted at you (unless you are one)! Don't be upset about it silly!

At work today, fun with Antz in the afternoon and Dan the silly twit at night.

Hur hur, can't write much here otherwise get screwed by supervisors who read this.

But MV is nice. Let us play. My snapshots at play work.


Soaking my numb feet in the raging sea. High tide.


The beach in front of Coastes. Lovely.


Where the shower head is. Damn blurry pictures.

Gave out my chupa chups to Sayang, Dan, Uncle, one little angmoh boy cos of silly twit Dan who lost to him and Didi.


Here's Didi like a little boy sucking on his lolly. So cute.

This for my baby whom I love.


I heart you GJPS.

This for the someone significant.


No cute no cute sir!

And lastly, damn my bad karma. Freaking accident prone I am. First the finger smashed by the fucking spoilt umbrella. Then hitting my head against the corner of MV's table in the office. Suay. Very suay.

Look at this. Cheesebuns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home