Friday, June 24, 2005

An Ultra Big Decision

Though I had wanted to convert to part-time come July, I have decided that I will stay on in Coastes as a full-timer till August.

I am not gonna let my parents know about this till some time later for their incessant nagging will drive me up the wall. But reason for me staying on is not cos of MV or BP but cos of CC. CC may not know this, but truly, he has earned my respect cos in spite of his moodswings, short fuse and oddities at times, he's really been a fantastic supervisor who has taught me much (not trying to curry favour here alright). And he did express that he wants me to stay on and help (slaving more like it heh) and for him, I will.

I don't know how to elaborate on this but yeah, somehow I will figure a way to cope with school in bloody-far-away Boon Lay, continue teaching Smart Science at Ascend at bloody-far-away Parkway, as well as waitress at Coastes in bloody-far-away Sentosa when term starts. And geez, that's in a short 1 month's time.

I foresee that I am gonna age considerably. Time to rebond my hair to look young? Sayonara to curled wavy mane and mature looks? My wrinkles, so as my zits, are popping out. Ahhh... shall leave the ranting to another day. Nights folks. Heading to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home