Wednesday, July 06, 2005

All Smiles

My first time leaving Sentosa with MV! Heh. Though we didn't talk much but was nice just having him sit beside me on the bus. Perhaps we've been msning more that we actually chat or talk to each other in person out of work, that I do feel a little out of sorts just now. Hope he didn't notice that. ;p The chefs been teasing me about him. Though they aren't discouraging about it, but what Chewy said makes a little sense. Like how guys are not as appreciative when things come easily to them and working together will somehow be that he may take me for granted. (Hold on, there's no we in the picture!) Does absence makes the heart fonder? I don't know about him but I guess it does. I'm just grateful for the little things that come my way. Every word, every message every smile. And happy that I did opening with him. He really did everything, sunbeds, umbrellas, panels. Hope he'll text me back soon. Hee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Why are you double posting the last 2 entries? Haha.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home