Monday, July 04, 2005

My Day Of Fame

Yes, it's finally out.

Remember I was saying about being featured in Hot Bods column of Sunday Times by photojournalist Edwin Koo?

I had 3 people messaging me about it telling me that I am on the papers. I know I know.

My colleagues knew it as well despite me keeping quiet about it (CT read the papers and told my colleagues. Duh.

Any case, the photo sucks. Didn't think it was the best shot. But whatever lah. Was hoping it was the other photo that Edwin made me take frolicking in the sea and lying on the sand. Oh well.

In any case, this time is definitely better than the other times I appeared on the newspapers. Twice for track and field years ago when I was still a wee lass and once of my back view few weeks back.

Haha. I'm a closet attention whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home