Thursday, June 30, 2005

Motivated

I can't wait to get out of house.

Usually it ought to be the other way round on off days, wanting to stay home to rest and sleep. But the mother is just too overbearing that leaving house is the next best alternative.

My original plans for today was to:

1) Go back to TP (Temasek Poly) to get my metal developing can from my ex school mates. And meet up to chat.
2) Parkway is near Tampines, and hence thought of dropping by to check in on Marycherry dear.
3) Meet Mandrake for lunch.
4) Go jalan-jalan somewhere, window shop, chill drink coffee people watch and get a nice yummy treat for MV (pop by Sentosa maybe). I don't know why but with all the people I like, I always end up giving them foodies.
5) Have a martini at Happy or a hoegaarden at Walas.
6) Possibly meet King if his schedule permits.
7) Go for ktv for farewell for Didi.

But since I arose late...

The plans have been reduced to...
4) 1) Go jalan-jalan somewhere, window shop, chill drink coffee people watch and get a nice yummy treat for MV (pop by Sentosa maybe if I really do wanna see him). I don't know why but with all the people I like, I always end up giving them foodies.
5) 2) Have a martini at Happy or a hoegaarden at Walas if nothing to do.
6) 3) Possibly meet King if his schedule permits. (and when he replies my reply to him)
7) 4) Go for ktv farewell for Didi.

So now the deal is after Sunshine leaves for work at 7 and GJPS to go meet a friend at 8, that will leave me hanging around alone doing nothing if Sheryo decides to go off as well. :
Plan number 2 seems to be the way to go. But if I am gonna make my way down to Happy might as well go all the way to Sentosa right? Hur hur. And go chit chat with my AM friend from Sakae Sushi. And take a look at we all know who. Hiaks.

Any flies out there equally bored? So what are your plans for today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home