Monday, July 04, 2005

Judge not

I admit I am guilty of that at times, especially when it comes to aesthetic appeal (I'm a shallow superficial bitch who appreciates beauty, but hey who doesn't?).

I may laugh and snigger to baby GJPS about the fugliness of people around us, but it's more of poking fun at things and not personal attacks of the individuals.

But as far and as much as possible, I have kept a very open mindset regarding things.

Gayism? I'm cool with that. Cos I have lesbian tendencies myself. And I am a little bisexual though more towards the straight side.

Sex? That I am more conservative when it comes to myself but well, however rampant others' sexual lives are, that's not a biggie. It's their lives and I respect that.

What else have you got?

How open or narrow minded are you? What's your taboo?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home