Monday, July 04, 2005

Wah Lau I Am Suay

Cutting my finger on a damn coke can? And a deep cut.

CC fucking scare me just now, 10 minutes to closing, and I accidentally bit on my lips a tad too hard and another deep cut. Now it's swollen. Fuck. Fat lips.

I lost my navel stud. The entire stud. Also had no idea how that happened. Must be all that running. I've lost 3 navel screws and now the damn stud to date since working at Coastes. Fuck. Will cost me money to replace. Poo.

My brother is equally suay. Crashed our family car. Unsure how much insurance we can claim. And having to compensate the other driver cos it's his fault for cutting lane without checking properly. He's gonna be a poor dude like I am. But thank God, no injuries. And he had to come down with fever just before leaving for Bangkok. Damn forgot to ask him to buy things back for me.

In short. I am so suay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home