Tuesday, July 26, 2005

may the best bartender win

wah shiok.

skipped school today and went to support sambuca lover and sunburnt at the bartender of the year finals at dbl o.

much of the happy staff was there... including my love martell with his ultra big blue nike bag (with all his muay thai stuff i bet!). whee!

its very much like a congregation of people significant in my life...

martell, junk, aunburnt and mv.

so weirded. especially the point when the first 3 sat together amidst the happy gang. and gjps freaked me out commenting on how if the three talked about me.. shivers.

the one and only man i went home with (not knowing anything about him other than his name), did nothing but talked and slept and went on about "yang guang pu zhao". liked him a lot cos he was such a gentleman. heating up food for me to eat and sharing his damn nice comfortable bed with. heard from mr bond he liked me initially but well i don't know what screwed up in a matter of 3 days. still he's a greek god man. that hair, that body. one i will love to violate. hur hur. me swoon many times just looking at him today.

the second, a butch, who wanted to pleasure me and brought me home failing to **** me cos i didn't want to (duh). this one i scared of. so worried she would recognise me and come over and kiss me. she 38 years old lei, too old too old. but good kisser.

the third likes me damn a lot to message me "damn... i miss you". oops. but i don't like. treats me like a queen, holds my hand like i'm in need of protection. oh well. i like him, but as a friend. i don't think i can ever learn to love him cos...

the fourth i fell in love with over time. but who don't/can't love me back. my bad karma for being evil.

so there you go. my second day of school spent away from lectures, looking at my eye candy (martell).

and wait, i am still cheesed over ck for stealing my snickers bar to eat!!! it's mine! he'll so gain 5 kg in bad karma.

damn many shoes and clothes to wash. i want to marry a rich man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home