Friday, July 29, 2005

nag and nag somemore

just got home and daddy's nagging right from the moment he opened the door for me.

why you keep drinking?

blah blah blah blah blah...

damn. can't wait to shift out.

had quite a few drinks... hoegaarden (courtesy of makan guru), macallan scotch whiskey on the rocks (courtesy of uncle maotai), cosmo...

most likely my last for the week. sobs.

these days, can't seem to get to sleep without alcohol...

i need a bar fridge in my dorm. stock it up with beer and loads of liquor. anybody willing to get me one for my upcoming 21st birthday???

guys can be such assholes at times. sunburnt seems ultra distant tonight. the boy feels very far away as well. it feels as though they want you only when they need you. seeds of doubts sprout in my head. the boy. sigh. i need a good christian boy (ff has her good catholic boy) and not the people of the night industry. i need stability. dependable. not fickle. one ALWAYS there for me to keep me in check.

lonely. and fucking miserable. i miss the times the ex comes over whenever i need him. i miss the times he springs surprises on me. i miss the times i get hugged to sleep and cuddling up to him. i miss...

zhen, hug hug?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home