Monday, August 01, 2005

Staying in Hall Sucks

My room mate sucks. Her cheena music sucks. Her face sucks. Her ugly underwear sucks, those fucking granny knickers an eyesore to the already ugly room. Her choice of footwear sucks. Ugh. She sucks because she stole the corner of the room I had wanted and made me cry while bathing. Henceforth she shall be known as The Thief. And now I am sleeping in my brother's room cos of that. I'm so miserable. Can't get to sleep. Need alcohol. Anyone with similar experiences with sucky roommates have any idea how to solve my current situation?

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

That really sucks. Having to live with someone sucky. How did she make you cry while bathing?

5:01 PM  
Blogger None said...

u sibeh picky leh...got dorm...oredi fleedom...hardcore...lol. =D

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nabei. bully u? gal..i visit u one day n we laff at how uncool she is tog k. _$^%$^

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home