Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thanks Ad

For getting me into Chinablack and to Raf for the trouble he went through. Just got back to hall from Chinablack, thanks to JW who drove.. Was out with JW and girlfriend, Leo and girlfriend and girlfriend's sister and girlfriend's sister's girlfriend. A pity Isk couldn't enter cos he was wearing berms and CT couldn't join us cos she was stuck out of home. I miss talking to The Boy very much. I miss chatting to Marycherry (kinda like my bitching other half). Met up with my babes Sunshine and Fudge for dinner at Raffles City food court before proceeding to Timbre (a new pub beside the Old National Library) for a round of beer and listening to EIC jam. EIC rocks! Timbre's quite a nice place to chill out other than the fact the beer's rather pricy and they don't serve Hoegaarden. The place feels very much like Coastes with the wooden setting and they serve pizzas too though the pizzas don't look as good as Coastes'. I miss The Boy so much. Damnation. I'll only see him on Friday when I work cos most likely he'll be busy tomorrow with all his own stuff as usual despite him having his off day, doubt he'll have time for me. Oh well. School still goes on for me. Sucks. I can't wait for my martini at Happy later. Another 18 hours more. Counting down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home