Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Any job offers?

I've messaged Sambuca Lover to quit Coastes.

"It's not the phone, it's him."

And I guess it's gonna be official.

I am sad to leave this fun work place. Sad to leave the great friends I've made in the short wonderful 4 months and 9 days I've been there. Sad to leave behind this place I love. Sad that I am leaving and not with the best memories.

But as Mandrake puts it, at least now I can enter Ice Cold Beer with them (the bloggers) and drink.

Any bistro, bar, club, cafe want to hire me? I have got almost 2 years of experience in FnB and am a quick learner. I am independent, fast and a hard worker. I adapt easily, is flexible, possess leadership qualities, think smart...

Why do I feel like I am whoring myself?

Geez. I need a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home