Monday, September 05, 2005

humbug!

a pet phrase of scrooge.

i should start adopting that.

BAH HUMBUG!

bah.

i'm tired of this rollercoaster he's placed me in. ok, maybe a little more self-induced than not.

but whatever lah. whatever makes you happy. whatever works. i guess i should just go into recluse again.

why should i waste time waiting? why should i reserve a day for him knowing that well, he's most likely not gonna be there beside me wishing me a happy 21st? or even a happy belated 21st? why?

bah, humbug.

after being the ever so strong ever so solid ever there for people mummy cum love counsellor to gjps, ps, cc, leo, joey, max, j, marycherry and dr b, i'm tired with my fuel's running low.

i need my love guru mil.

my turn to gorge on being comforted.

sigh.

humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home