Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy 27th Birthday Michael!

25th of January started out bad, with me waking up and finding myself being more ill than the past 2 days, which i think was a result of my biathlon training on tuesday evening. fever, sore throat, dry cough, flu, headache...

a visit to the doctor on campus left me with 2 days of medical leave given and 5 different types of medicines prescribed later, it was back in hall to sleep the day away, until 7ish which i was woken up to go for the hall's cny dinner. feeling better then, i went down to join the fivers for steamboat, unfortunately i couldn't stay on for the lao yu sheng part.

now that my make-up computing tutorial screwed, fe1071 lab session screwed, chingay dance practice screwed, havoc cny goodies delivery screwed, quinstical productions magazines distribution screwed, i am not about to screw up work (*chuckles*), especially not when michael's coming down to celebrate his birthday! yes i know i sound like i've got my priorities all wrong!

anyway, batman set the schedule for ooi and i to be working at wall and platform where michael reserved the seats at wall 3! whee! a whole night of looking at my pretty boy and serving him! so most people went and wished him birthday greetings yet i stubbornly stood by watching enviously, too shy and not daring to do the same. oh my, how my knees go weak in his presence, i actually blushed when wayne introduced me and two other servers, win and ooi.

interestingly, this party animal is a pe teacher! unbelievable! he must have been the fantasy of all female students!

by late 1ish to around 2, the poor birthday boy got smashed, puked and had to be sent home by his friends 10 minutes before the club closed. my heart ached for him seeing him in such a drunken state for the very first time in the past months i've seen him in the club.

batman herself, got drunk from drinking with michael and his friends as well! my gosh, so worrying! she also puked!

26th january was a night to remember because (in no sequence of importance since both matters equally):

1) batman - she told me that she dreamt of me one night. oh my. is that supposed to be good? by now, i've grown pretty used to her touching me (not indecently please) on my waist and shoulders and i'll even hug her from behind! but what really caught me off guard was when we were changing up in the locker room, just before she left (bearing in mind that she's really quite gone), she hugged me and kissed me on my right cheek (almost touching my ear!)! hell, what was that supposed to be?

2) michael - it's his birthday! we got introduced to each other officially! and due to meddling batman who's trying to help me... i... i... i... i....








I GAVE HIM A BIRTHDAY KISS!!!

i blushed and his face went red as well! damn, i won't want to be in his girlfriend's shoes worrying about the herds of girls flocking to him to offer their pretty little selves or the ever enthusiastic fans of his, worshipping him like... what i am doing.

*guilty*

but oh my! had i been really bold, i would have kissed him on his lips instead! after which i told win and ooi about it, they went to them, almost spilling the beans. ooi commented that i must not wash my lips now that they have been in contact with his face and his essence imprinted on them! WAHAHAHA!

did i mention he's coming down on friday again with another group of friends to celebrate his birthday???

i know i sound damn crazy over him but oh well it's just a crush and crushes usually fade away in weeks, if not months, unless the person is g lau, my still is big time crush since secondary 4!

was supposed to work on cny eve but... given that ooi and batman wouldn't be, and that batman has plans to go mos... i am tempted not to work as well... it's extra cash though and that's pretty good but bleah, that will means having a less fun cny without these two kins!

ms hobbit feet lim aka gjps, wanna go partay on saturday after your work ends?

i know i am on medication... and tis bad me drinking... but lychee martinis anybody at Happy tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home