Saturday, February 04, 2006

my heart took a dive and plonked hard into the sewers

yeps feeling like shit is the phrase to describe me right now.

i met her yesterday afternoon after school at far east plaza (near her home) where she took a quick lunch before i went rushing off to chingay practice. i got the initial venue of the meeting place wrongly so she actually offered to cab me down to people's association at kallang.

this not good, i must stop myself from falling for her.

i mean, just look at it, we can't hold hands in public (duh it's an UNDERGROUND affair!!!) and obviously not kiss her too!

why oh why? why must it always be a wrong timing for me?

but this good, it basically means she can be my lifelong makeout buddy yeah, assuming nothing goes too wrong between us. she can have a change of girlfriend or even girlfriends but that will not make things between us any more different.

chingay rehearsal was horrid, our performance being second last on the list of 30 events, thus a long wait from 6pm to 9.45pm for our turn to dance, of which it was a delay of 2.5 hours. well, it wasn't much of a dancing for myself anyway since i took over vin's position as the elephant and the freaking headgear being so heavy made dancing next to impossible. my neck, shoulder and back still aches from having to support and balance that shitty big head!!! nonetheless, it has been a great experience so far and no regrets there.

then there was this 16 year old boy from mansjuri secondary who happened to be the assistant for the kangeroo structure i was allocated to push before and after our dance segment and he actually thought i was still in secondary school! haha! what a joke you know! but he's a very cute boy :) i still can picture the shock registered on his face after i told him i am 6 years his senior! had i been younger, i am pretty sure he would have asked me for my number cos he's been trying to talk to me from the start of the performance. alas, he's too young though hmm, i wouldn't mind a bit!

i went to happy cos it was too late by the time the chingay rehearsal ended and i missed my last train back to boon lay. just as i was contemplating to cab back or wait for the dance instructor to give me a lift back, bus service 63 that goes to north bridge road veered into the bus bay and that was like an indication of some sort to affirm my gian-ness for a drink at happy.

alrights shit i am gonna be late for my run... will continue later when i get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home