Tuesday, February 07, 2006

parting words from her on friday

i never completed what i had to say regarding my friday night.

you see, after i headed down to happy where as usual ad the bartender will overpour and give me housepours in double shots highball glasses, and given the state of my empty stomach, i was feeling myself to be half way being tipsy after just 3 glasses.

then for the first time, i requested to meet her after work. thus far, it has been her asking me out and me agreeing to it.

so we met and we talked...

the initial disappointment at her words hit me very strongly even though it made ample sense. grow up miryclay, grow up, as i willed myself to nod my head in agreement to her words and allow its meaning to wash over me.

perhaps, her frequency of asking me out had lulled me into a false sense of belief, into believing that it is her who is falling deeper for me and not the other way round. but i forget... that i am a beginner at such a game, and she has already played this many rounds before.

nevertheless, she who sets the parameters changes the parameters too. :) and change is but the only constant in our lives. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa piang..
losing battle u olso fight. ..
*pengz*

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home