Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Photo Recap 01: Monday, 11/04/05

Happy 21st Birthday to my dear Marycherry!

I don't think she'll like having her picture posted on www so no babe here, just the mundane items that we came across yesterday in our meet-up.

Browsed most parts of heeren. Then most parts of paragon. Got hungry. Had lunch at Coffeeclub.


This was my main course. My appetizer was soup of the day.


This was Marycherry, the birthday girl's main course, whereby 3 out of her 6 hotdogs was devoured by me. Heh. Her cleavage was accidental. Didn't know how that got into the picture


Was tempted to get this top from mango because well, the Queen, is a star.

A pity I didn't get a picture of Marycherry in the very butt-flattering white casual pants and purple slippers I got for her birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home