Thursday, April 14, 2005

So bored so I blog

My msn nick set to: How do you measure loneliness?

Ting: It goes by pounds
Me: Hahahaha
Ting: The more lonely, the more I eat, and all convert to weight.

How do you measure it?
_______________________________________________________________

Ting was once 22. Now 27.
I was once 23.5. Now 25.5

And that's our waistlines after 2-3 months. We can do with some Marie France Bodyline slimming package.

Great. Both of us are forsaking our jeans for skirts and dresses. Don't laugh. I said, "DON"T LAUGH".
_______________________________________________________________

Drift: Innocent looking girls.. who are not so innocent. Hmm.
Me: Hahahahha contradictory ah? I am the opposite
Drift: Should be quite a turn on for most people. Haha.
Me: I am slutty looking and completely innocrifent not a turn on at all hahahahaha
Drift: Hahaha. Hmm.. Some might find it a turn on though. Haha.

The key word is "some".

Me: Wah... the lesbian girl called me again. She wanted to bring me home hahahahah
Drift: Who?
Me: The lesbian girl whom I made out with
Drift: Wah... I should join in...
Me: Hahahahaahha
Drift: Haha. Bah.
Me: She not the pretty pretty kind
Drift: What am i thinking?
Me: hahaha what are you thinking?
Drift: Haha. Erm.
Me: She the active kind.. not butch but guyish type
Drift: I don't know also. Haha. I'll leave it to your imagination. Haha.
Me: Wahahahha...... I have a very wild imagination you know.
Drift: Maybe it's as wild as mine..

I can think of a lot of kinky things leh... You are too sweet to be wild lah boy. And that's because you have your super lovable+adorable girlfriend. But then again, all men are horny. So I shan't discount that.

* Drift is a blogger church friend whom in this case prefers to remain unknown. Haha. He's too ashamed of himself after having said he wanted to join in the, uhm, party, with the lesbian girl. Threesome? Haha.
_______________________________________________________________

Me: So cute the photo (Meaning this that I saw over her Msn display)
Me: looks even cuter in such size! (Larger version in her blog entry)
Ting: NOT CUTEEEE it will be cuter if its 22
Me: 22 will be skinnier and sexier. cute is rounder hahahah
Ting: Ok I wan to be sexy
Ting: Hahahaa I will resolve to lose a lil in the next wk
Me: Hahahaha it is so funny this part "Tingism. SHUCKS! KARMA AH! says: i wan to be sexy"
Me: Hahahahah I also wan can?
Ting: Wahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ting: I fail
Ting: Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
_______________________________________________________________

There you go.

Argh.

I can't blog further.

Damn my girl is drunk.

Fuck.

Again. Yes again.

Fuck.

Damn it.

I got to go pick GJPS up. Holy shit.

Fuck

Yes, repeat after me.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Ok, now I feel much better.

Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home