Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Photo Recap 02: Saturday, 09/04/05

Was out in town with Sunshine.

Saw this talented drummer boy, called Ethan Ong, aged 6, and been playing the drums since 2. My second time seeing this boy busk along Orchard Road, the first was last year. Had a video taken but no idea where I could upload it so... here's a picture of Sunshine with the cute little boy I had wanted to marry.



Got myself a black dress, a white knitted tube top, and 2 pairs of heels. All for $120. So poor.

And saw this bag at Bata:



Had thought it was a "Mr Brown" endorsement till I remove the shoes covering it for a clearer picture. Turns out it wrote, "mc brown bag".

Anyway, remember that bitch who stole my mrt seats with her daughter?

So you know what to do if you see her on the train the next time ya?


That's Sunshine on the left, and the two evil ones on the right. To think my girl was so nice to even swap seats with the evil mom so that mother daughter can sit together. GRRR.


I was standing facing her and apparently, she who knows no shame, is too embarrassed to look at me in the eye.


Close up of the not at all innocent looking girl.

Had a nap at Sunshine's place where that humsup dog of hers stood staring at me change up.



This is Cookie. Panting hard at my half naked body. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home