Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Do not humour me

Harbouring it nursing it.

One sided sucks.

History repeating.

Emotionally wasted broken men are tiring.

That much I can give. But don't take too long. Cos when you do realize what you want, it would have been far too late. And I, long withdrawn.

Weird but strange. Do you truly mean it or was the application made in jest or are you just mind fucking me?

Am i just another girl out there like the many others before me who have fallen, and labelled under the 'silly fools' category?

Crying I will not do. Tears make me a weakling.

FF, I think I like pai kias too.. The ex looks pai kia, Martell too (except he's a muay thai trained dark skinned paikia) and so does the current crush. Hur hur hur.

I am Queen, regal and poised, no cheesebuns will make a mockery out of me.

So tell me quick before I sink too deep. I will scurry away faster than you can go "Boo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home