Friday, June 24, 2005

Liberate yourself at Sentosa!

I really wanted to go sleep.

BUT... This is for my friend Aloy! Please do support him you party animals out there!

He has organized an event at Sentosa and I'm going to be there too (after work ends at 1 for me lah) so gather your folks, friends, family what not, bring them down and party away at Sentosa Magical Fountain! Will be really fun!!! If not fun, I... erh... give free kiss! Hur Hur Hur. Really never bruff you.. It will be fun!

And just maybe, I can pass you one or two free drinks (that's when I do get mine from him as well!) Heh.

So check THIS out NOW! And not forgetting to purchase the tickets!



While you are at that... check it out on Nightlife.sg's noticeboard for the promotion!

And the deejay line up is just awesome... Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home