Saturday, June 11, 2005

Set Apart

Other than the 4 drops of tears I shed from feeling all too sorry for myself for getting fucked verbally, the various cuts and nicks on my fingers, the numerous bruises on my legs, the day wasn't really that bad.

I served Celia Loe the model, her sister and a guy friend of theirs. Beautiful people the sisters are. Celia's sister is so strikingly gorgeous with that face of hers and that long lanky frame and her personality simply just draws people like a magnet. So enigmatic. So as I was serving them their food, and clearing their table, Celia's sister went, "So are you Chinese or Malay?" I went "I don't look Malay, do I?"

"No, You look Nepalese, very sweet and pretty."

Oh my, even it was just words of humour to a tired, perspiring server, it just felt good on the ego! Hur hur. But Nepalese looking girl? Hmmm, compliment or not?

Ah what the? I can't really think. More blisters on my achy feet. Think I pulled the muscles on my left ankle. The shin and the arch is all feeling tight and locked and it hurts when I walk.

What's nice is when your patrons/customers thank you for your good service and that itself is satisfying and rewarding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jorraine said...

celia teh la dear.. celia loe the designer!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home