Thursday, June 09, 2005

loser in love

weird dream that i had. dreamt of kissing a guy (can't even recall who the fuck it was cos the face was a complete unfamiliar strange one). must be the kiss that Sandralicious gave me kept me lingering for more, especially since I had gone convent in long ago march? my last kiss other than being licked by the shetland dog yesterday evening in the mouth.

sigh.

:(

i miss talking to mv over msn and smses.

fuck.

love sucks. i'm never gonna date again. i never wanna love again. it hurts more often than not.

:(

shall go fag by the pool. in solitary.

3 Comments:

Blogger NaiveGuy said...

Some one told me to find a person that loves you more than you love him and you will be happy. Maybe that will work for you?

9:05 AM  
Blogger BBBBBBB said...

It's hard to find someone who loves you more, you know. Everybody thinks that things will be solved when you find someone like that. And humans always love to have something they cannot have.

5:15 PM  
Blogger BBBBBBB said...

Anyway, it's a crush, right?
Don't worry. Crushes are a dime a dozen. =\ Bad way of putting things but... I'm sure you'll find someone, I was that depressed before also, just a year back. Thing is, I am fat lor. With your flat tummy I'm sure you'll find him more easily than I did! -___________- Ok you can whack me.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home