Thursday, June 09, 2005

Little Miss Chimney

Another 3 sticks and I would have finished my new pack I bought for fucking $13 at Velvet last night.

Spent another $10.50 on a vodka lime, one free cranberry bacardi breezer courtesy of Mandrake and the rest were 3 big mouthfuls of damn potent Long Island Tea (concocted by Joel's bartender friend at Phuture) and some lame bourbon coke each.

Another mini blogger convention. Full list of people here. The babes are drool worthy. the men are charmers. I no like Mambo. Hur hur. Thank god we shifted over to Phuture shortly after that. Didn't get much opportunity to dance/talk with FF and One Little Twit. Was good to catch up with Scarlett Ting again. Poor babe I hope things work out for you soon ya...

I was sick with the yearning, sick with the fearing, sick with the waiting. Waiting for you to make contact. While fagging half my life away by the pool. The first message of the day came to me. Excitedly I thought it was you. But no, my neighbour who saw me by the pool. Damn. Another neighbour came and talked to me. Damn. And even left me a note at the sign-in book at the guard's counter.

"Pls smile and enjoy the rest of your day."

How to when the one I seek is not there?

How to have a m-o-b like you when I will fall for you much too deeply then you will ever for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger sassyjan said...

*hugz* take care girl...

understand how u feel :)

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you make a move instead of waiting? At least then you'll know if he's really interested and if he's not, then you can move on.

1:08 AM  
Blogger BBBBBBB said...

Ugh! Yes, agree to FF's suggestion... And fear not, one day he will cease to exist in your mind, just like THAT *snaps finger*.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home