Saturday, June 11, 2005

Do I look that dense?

Kel made me feel so small and damn fucking stupid.

Come on, it's such a bloody small thing, not even an error, absolutely not my fault (I'm innocent!!!) yet get fucked by you for no good reason.

If I am that fucking stupid, I wouldn't have made it to university! If I were rude enough, I would have retorted back in you face just exactly how smart and brilliant you are.

I don't mind being treated like a man or working like one doing all the manual labour but hell, God gave you balls for a reason too. As a captain, it's even more important that you set a good example for us under you to emulate. And quit sian-ing my baby. It's just downright disgusting the way you practise favouritism.

I am not jealous nor envious cos I really don't like you (dislike yes). But hey, there's really no good reason for you to pick on me. Don't start on the "You are a full-timer" thing cos I won't be in another 1.5 months time. And even then, part-timer, full-timer or not, we are all humans, equal and deserving of that decent human respect and treatment.

If there's no other way for you to release all that frustration pent up in you, kindly please go screw a monkey and not take it on me or any of us floor staff for that matter. Thank you very much.

Yours lovingly,
Miryclay (seething with anger)

If only I had the guts to say that to him. But I am just too sweet and nice for such an arsehole. Ain't worth my time. I would rather spend my time thinking of good-looking BP and MV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chill girlie. Dont let inconsequential people get you all bothered up :P

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home