Friday, June 10, 2005

Come Fuck Me

*Updated*

Hahaha! The bloggers who met up at Wala Wala last night will know what this "Come Fuck Me" thing is all about.

It's actually this game "Fuck Chuck Marry" whereby fuck means you just fuck a person, chuck meaning you discard this other person and marriage involves no sex, i.e. companionship.

Whether or not you base your answers on superficiality - the looks, the body, or character and personality, or even because of desperate-no-choice alternatives, this game is played in the name of fun and purely for laughs.

It started with me playing this game with Mandrake since we were there first, with Sandralicious, Mail Order Bride, One Little Twit, and Tripleperiod joining us later.

This game will require some common friends and hence, we threw in names of bloggers such as...

Mr Miyagi
Kenny Sia
Xia Xue


Oh my! Who will you choose to fuck, chuck or marry???

Try this game with your friends. It does reveal a little more about their choice of people and how well you know them. I can confidently say I know Mandrake pretty well now.

No prizes for guessing who got chucked in the options below...

Sandralicious
One Little Twit
Miryclay (aka myself)

Fucking Hell! I GOT CHUCKED by both Tripleperiod and Mandrake!!!

And to think I actually offered to marry Mandrake! Bloody Shit! I paid Tripleperiod back in kind by chucking him later! :P

It was hilarious seeing the way the guys pick up the game.

I still have got that piece of incriminating evidence that I am so tempted to scan it in and publish it. But bloggers' honour (as One Little Twit always puts it) to save the bloggers' arses from being flamed, therefore I shan't.

A pint of hoegaarden from Walas, an oreo cheese cake (that sucks too dry, flaky and lacking in texture) from Gelato, more or less completed my day.

Not to mention a small little gift for a someone made me smile.

* Mandrake also wrote about this... Now see great minds do think alike. Ho ho ho. *

4 Comments:

Blogger Zen|th said...

Hmm.. This seems like a dangerous game to play. Haha.

1:37 PM  
Blogger BBBBBBB said...

Hmmm tough choice :P But I dunno the male bloggers well enough to say anything la.

5:19 PM  
Blogger kennysia said...

This is probably the only time I can say "I wish I'm fucked."

5:01 AM  
Blogger maotai said...

did anyone see twit smoking? LOL

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home