Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Single But Not Available?

That tear I wrote of earlier on was a tear of elation.

Are you asking me to wait for you indirectly or suggesting that I wait within a given time frame possibly hoping that something good will come out of this, or just me waiting indefinitely with the uncertainty of a future together or even worse.

This a gamble I need to take. I don't know. Though I am picturing the worst scenario whereby I graduate from university in four years and still waiting wondering where I stand, yet you turn up with another girl saying that you love her instead... Man I think I will buy a pistol from the black market and shoot the girl dead.

Someone asked me a rather good question. "You (me)'ve know MV for barely 2 months, so what makes you trust him so much to the extent you tell him (almost) everything?"

I don't know either, I just do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy Caleb said...

I'm sorry, but I think he is a jerk and lying to you. Don't waste your time or tears.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no point waiting when there's no incentive to do so. How sure are you that he'll be by your side in the end?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Hmm.. I think the comments say it all..

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home