Sunday, August 07, 2005

I high too

Sacrifices that I make for a brother. Keeping Isk company at Why Not even though all I wanna do is to go home study and sleep Then drinking with him and paying for the drinks... Freaking $60 can even when I am down and poor. Getting high on flaming lambhorgini and not able to walk straight myself. Cheesebuns. And supporting his dead weight despite being tired and all. Not to mention the very high likelihood of taking over his shift till 12 midnight tomorrow even though I've got school on Monday. That's not all... How about sticking my damn finger in to help him puke and getting my scrunchie and bracelet wet from his puke? Oh and my slippers too! .Brotherhood is all that matters. Shit think I messaged The Boy in sheer stupidity. I so hate missing him. Sometimes I ask myself this "What's The point in waiting for a man to learn to love me? " I JUST can't answer it myself. I constantly tell myself to get over it and move on but eventually I arrive back at the same conclusion. I JUST CAN'T. It's so hard loving a person who doesn't love you back in return. To be loved is better than loving. I reek of alcohol man. FISH GIVE ME A COFFEE not a beer.Perhaps the only way is to quit working at Coastes. Heard from a hallmate working at Living Room that they need floor staff. Or perhaps taking up Jade's offer to work at O Bar instead. Hell, screw it. I LOVE THE BOY TOO MUCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home