Friday, September 30, 2005

2 shots of Vodka... and counting.

Words that you had spoken to me were lies.

Why had I chosen to believe in them? Cos I had trusted in you.

Now I understood what you meant when you said you were speechless looking at me. Why do you have me find out this way? Was it that hard to tell me in the face? Didn't know what to say to me of you re-uniting with the ex? Or didn't have the guts to tell me the truth of what you said to me to wait for you was just a coax/hoax.

You could have just told me the truth earlier and spare me all that hurt now. And in any case, I would really have been happy for you as a friend. Truly sincerely happy for you.

But it's ok cos you don't know what I am going through. It's ok cos nothing matters to you other than her. Cos friendships are nothing in your eye. Cos I am not even a friend to you. Cos you just don't care.

Cos I am nothing.

And so's my handmade gift for you. It's ok, you won't treasure it anyway. It's going up in my little bonfire before I'll see it being dumped into the garbage truck.

And Happy 26th Hatch Day to you. Have your fill of fun in your romantic get-away with her. Enjoy yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home