Wednesday, September 28, 2005

He bangs!

KNN.

My lard loaded fat ass can't beat my will power. Maybe cos I haven't got any of the latter to begin with.

Went out for a long overdue run after my fucked up lame boring meeting in Hall to de-stress for I will soon be load up with plenty of Hall activities, my marketing plan that is due in 2 weeks, and uhm, busy planning for an outside event and to top it off, study and work!!!

I ran a mere 20 minutes (much shorter than my usual 30-45 minutes long and fast paced run) and my wobbly fat ass felt like it was going to give way. I mean my wobbly jelly fat legs. The running must have made me incoherent.

I need a break. I want to go off to Bintan with my blogger friends this weekend!!! But I can't! Too much work to do and a pre-arranged trip to Sentosa on Saturday with Zhen (and hopefully Dell too. I MISS this woman!).

The meeting was dreary. Things got done but weary. It made me teary. The only thing that had kept me going was the prospect of seeing Elf (taking his cigarettes will be more apt) during the break but the sight of a girl amidst his mahjong kakis only cast a hue of flaming red on my face.

If I was an Amazonian Queen, I would spear the girl or cleave her somehow. What if play mahjong play until got feelings how? KNN.

And now GJPS is infatuated with Wil's roomie Wee. Haha. Wil and Wee. GJPS even suggested gang bang? Gang what? Bang what? I mistyped. It should go "Orgy"!

I hadn't smoked for 2 days over the weekend when I was ill. Even right now, I've cut down significantly. Now it would be great if I could just stop it entirely. I've been too used to going on autopilot mode with the ciggies. Baaadddd me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home