Monday, September 26, 2005

Meena me

Am still suffering from residual pains of my menstrual cramps.

The past 2 days went by in a blur.

Perhaps cos I spent one and a half of them, confined to bed, being claimed under by the death-like sleep after having popped 6 panadols in a matter of 4 hours.

I wonder if the weird dream I had of being raped by my ex-boyfriend was a reflection of my fear for sex, the jitters of meeting up with the ex-boyfriend or simply the succumb to the dregs of the fever.

Sigh.

This lackluster body of mine is giving up on me like my brain is! Elf (the cute lab mate and hall king) had asked me to drop by the fashion tv beach party at Sentosa Siloso Beach on Saturday after work, but ravaged and bound by fever, I managed no further than my house toilet! Argh! It's like the rarest of the rarest dates I've got in a billion centuries and there my body had to do this to me!!! I am so DU LAN!!! There won't be another golden opportunity such as this!!! He may not be some rich man's kid but he is cute! KNN. I can't lose out to Bittercoffee in grabbing myself a potential shag partner!!!

Finally had my belated birthday dinner with my family, at some chinese restaurant at some safra country club.

Of all the dishes, my favourite would have to be the venison meat.



Then the prawns,



next the fish,



then the shark's fins,



next the chicken.



And lastly the mushroom sea cucumber veggy thingy they served up.



2 family photos later, I am beginning to suspect I was picked up from the garbage bin, for I am, in no way, of much resemblance to any of my family, especially not with my "meena" looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home