Friday, September 23, 2005

The Unexpected Jaw Dropping!

Sandralicious just let me on into something really personal of her life (which of course I am not at privy to disclose). And there my mouth gaped wide open, eyes bulging in astonishment! It wasn't that the news came as unbelievable, just the style of delivery caught me there.

In any case, it's not something exactly for her (or for me as a friend) to be happy about, more a cause for lamentations. Oh well, chin up babe! You can SOOO date me! After all, I've been dateless for more than a YEAR!!! Cheesebuns.

In short, my time at Walas was just swell.
1) Listening to The UnXpected,

2) catching up with Airhole (whom I haven't seen since the last time we ate chicken rice at Chin Chin with Biatch Jane Doe), Makan Guru, Mandrake, One Little Twit, Sandralicious and of course not forgetting Joel. Got to befriend some new barflies like Nadnut and Duckhawk.
3) and drinking my beer.


Oh yes yes, before I forget, grab a copy of Maxim and see some of the hot blogger babes on print (including Sandralicious). You can decide for yourselves if they are Hot or Not. Sizzling factor: Aplenty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Ng said...

you know would so reign supreme if u go on the bintan trip with us.


after all, u're hot-bod nana. wheee!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home