Wednesday, September 21, 2005

GUCCI RUSH

I wonder how the news spread so fast.

No secrets in EHG.

Perhaps.

Had thought I would need to keep this shush shush but oh well, no point hiding when the rest is bound to find out sooner or later.

Anyway, I have gotta rush from Havoc Hall 5 Freshmen Orientation Camp meeting to O Bar for work.

FUCK.

I'll need to cab down. I hope the passing down ceremony will be over and done with ASAP. BLOODY HELL.

Only reason for working today despite my test tomorrow is the experience.

Now, black top check, black pants check, black shoes check (er with pink stripes can jade?), now black socks (where in the world am i supposed to find them from? i haven't worn socks in ages since shifting into hall!!!)?

From past experience, clubbing with perfume usually doesn't make me the nicest smelling person when it's a combination of perspiration, smoke and eh perfume. ALRIGHT no perfume for today! I can always stick to using Clinique Happy for Men! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home