Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Happy Belated 21st Birthday Cow!

Yesterday was my girlfriend's birthday. Another secondary school friend of mine whom I've known for 8 years.

I do agree that secondary school friends really do stick around for a looong time.

Marycherry, cowjinx, sunshine are the few who have stuck since secondary 1 and though we haven't been entirely close through some years but yes, generally, friends for life!!!

So cheesy.

I am trying to track all my friends down, my Zhonghua classmates (found some!), my Cedar classmates/track mates, my Sajc classmates and my Temasek Poly mates, those whom I've lost touch with through my "invisible-ns" years and while I was too busy with the ex to make the effort towards my friends.

Thank God for Friendster.

So if you were from Zhonghua Primary graduating class of 1996 class 6A, Cedar Girls Secondary class 1/2, 2M, 3I or 4I from 1997-2000, Sajc 01S91 between 2001 and 2002, Temasek Poly Design Visual Communications Year 1 in 2003, please please please add drop me an email at miryclayster@gmail.com, add me to friendster at miryclay@singnet.com.sg or add me on msn at bum_freak@hotmail.com.

I am searching for my lost years. Thank you!

Ok, enough of my talk, back to Cowjinx's birthday celebration. We got her a bohemian black top, belt, and purple skirt! And two of these items were chosen by her personally without her realising that they were actually meant for herself! I paid for them on the pretense of getting for myself and when she wanted to get the skirt, I told her not to be a COPYCAT whilst I lied to her about how ugly the black top was to dissuade her from getting it while I slipped away to buy for her!

She's happy. I mean just look at the pictures. Haha.


The Meaty Frank'tato the girls ordered. Value for money! The filling is very flavoured, enhances taste of the otherwise bland potato! Satisfaction Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.


My choice of Cheddar Chez'tato! At $0.30 cheaper than the first one, this $3.50 potato really only has a slice of cheddar cheese melted over it. But you can hardly taste the cheese! Growls! I added a lot of worcestire sauce, salt and pepper for it to be eaten with delight. Satisfaction Rating: 1 out of 5 stars.


I had bought 2 slices of cheesecakes for Cowjinx but she had only wanted one and told me to bring home the other. Well, so we've devoured the Just Cheese cake while I brought this back to hall.. The Oreo Cheese cake!


Sunshine and Cowjinx ready to feast on the potatoes! I love them so much!


And the final shot of Cowjinx with her Corona and her cake!

The most coincidental part about this friendship is all 3 of us are September babies! I couldn't possibly post up more photos since the rest has my face in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home