Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Foray Into Nightlife

Just got back home from work at O Bar.

I won't ever complain of closing taking too long at Coastes any longer cos today I sure waited freaking long just to board the transport.

Nothing to do with transport but more of waiting for roll call, waiting for the staff at Dbl O to finish up. Had a drink of Screwdriver whilst waiting. Went with Batman (the floor captain) to 7-11 and bought my favourite Snickers.

And it was a good 1.5 hours before I finally got my ass up on the vehicle.

Thank goodness the west transport had only 6 of us and out of whom, 1 lives in Jurong West Street 52, the other 2 at Jurong West Street don't know what but both about 3 minutes drive away from NTU. CT's sister Fad was on transport too! Haha and as usual, after me.

Doing floor at O Bar is relatively easy I would say, as compared to Coastes. There's only bar snacks to take note of which only entails 7 items, and drinks wise, most people order the standard housepours so not that much of a challenge there. Even clearing of glasses and delivery of drinks are quite of an ease. I guess partly cos it was Ladies' Night so the women are mostly queuing up for their own drinks. No sweltering under the hot sun though meandering throught the throngs of gyrating bodies can be a turn off. Got molested many times over. Oh well. That's part of the job.

BUT, BUT,

I STILL LOVE COASTES. Nothing beats the sand, the sun and the sea in Coastes. I'm still after all a person who loves being close to Nature and being stuck in a small enclosed area really does feel very restricted. I'm not exactly claustrophobic but I was quite overwhelmed by the pathetic amount of space to move around. Plus, Coastes is so much more "clean-cut" in comparison, almost zero disgusting desperados trying to get girls drunk (I served this old fat ang moh who was having a go at getting laid with this quite gorgeous young lady) and lesser horny making out couples.

The only good thing out of this, is, I know now, if I ever do need a part-time job, O bar's offering me one.

P/s: Screw the idiot who burnt my right hand with his cigarette and to those who touched my beautiful ass.

Damn I can't sleep. Have got a test to mug for. ARGH.

Pp/s: I'm officially the Biz Manager for Hall 5 HAVOC Freshmen Orientation Camp '06! Yay! :)

Ppp/s: Last one definitely, took photos of myself in O Bar uniform as memory.



2 Comments:

Blogger None said...

i never been to O-bar! no matter how many friends tell me the drinks there dirt cheap. -____-"

p.s how u girls like to take photos of chest area only? LOL
*runs away*

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

ah 9: its not that i want to take photos of my chest area only, my short arms could only reach a length where the camera could only take such a range of myself!

avalonian: if you could so kindly design a cooler non-toilet-looking uniform for them, it would be most kind. you think i want such an ugly uniform meh?

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home