Sunday, October 02, 2005

Amoris vulnus idem sanat, qui facit

And that my friends in translation means 'The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them.'

Basking in the luxuriant warmth of the evening sun, in deep reading of my economic notes and occasionally surfacing to gawk at the brilliant hue of the setting sun.

Almost perfect.

6.42pm and the sun's going down fast, hiding behind the billows of clouds. I could do this everyday.

6.46pm and but a tiny fraction of a sun peeking out.

Another 3 minutes has gone past, now the gigantic fireball splashing its warmth around has completely submerged beyond the horizon.

What a pity my camera phone has died on me and I couldn't take any photos of the beauty around me, though not like my phone could capture the very essence of such intrinsic spell-binding Mother Nature.

My shattered dreams and broken heart are mending on the shelf,
I saw him holding hands standing close to someone else.
Now I sit all alone,
Wishing all my feelings were gone..

Sitting In the silhouette of the trees on the deck outside Sakae Sushi, hearing Brian McKnight belt out the sorrowful tune of One Last Cry just makes me want to have a good cry myself to whitewash the contents of his last entry from my memory bank.

Banish those awful thoughts I have.

That is not what God has made me to be.

Love. I remind myself. I must love like God, his unselfish loving.

Love suffers long, and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.... And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Let that mustard seed of faith grow. I need the answers from you. A time for a little honesty. A time for a little trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home