Saturday, October 01, 2005

Colleagues Past and Present From Coastes

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:25:28 AM)
how's ur dae?

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (3:26:22 AM)
my day's been very bad.

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:26:52 AM)
y leh

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (3:27:19 AM)
sigh shit lah. you know when you msged me abt going back to coastes.. i was crying big time

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:27:30 AM)
i damn tired... just finish working @ coastes...

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:27:40 AM)
really miss you ma...

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:29:33 AM)
we have lots of fun working together before things started to go haywire

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:31:17 AM)
it's tiring but think abt the gd times... it's worthwhile my effort

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:32:20 AM)
wat happen?

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (3:32:36 AM)
misunderstandings after misunderstandings

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:33:11 AM)
maybe u all shld cool things off 1st

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (3:34:17 AM)
its because i am, thats why i took a break off coastes

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (3:34:29 AM)
and whether its gonna extend into quitting coastes... i also dont know

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:35:03 AM)
it's ur call, girl... aniwae i shld u will make a wise decision

ReFrEsH & rEcHaRgED... tImE tO wOrK hArD aGaIn... says: (3:36:09 AM)
i'm sure u will be rational enough

Bin ahh, this is not making it easy for me. I am missing the peeps too... The bitching and the bio-ing girls together sessions...

***

my aching body is recovering well... says: (11:12:29 AM)
has the 168km run round singapore started?or ended liao?

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (11:12:49 AM)
havent start if i dont remember wrongly

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (11:13:15 AM)
bin's younger sister very chio.. miss nus.. you shld try to sian her

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (11:13:17 AM)
not bad

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (11:13:27 AM)
look a little like jamie yeo

my aching body is recovering well... says: (11:14:23 AM)
omg...

my aching body is recovering well... says: (11:14:53 AM)
bin would neva let me get close to her

my aching body is recovering well... says: (11:15:09 AM)
hey..i gtg...bye...fri nite precious..

miryclay - i love you so much that it hurts more than the cuts i put myself through says: (11:15:14 AM)
hahahhaha. okok. bye bye!

J ar J, come back quick from America will you? Life is boring here in NTU without your nonsensical shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home