Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another boring Tuesday

Food for the day:

Lunch - 3 packets of mamee (before lab at around 12)
- 1 stick
Pre-dinner - 2 char siew pau (sneaked out during marketing tutorial at around 5)
Dinner - 1 curry puff (from Old Chang Kee at Jurong Point)
- 3 pieces of sushi (from Fiesta at Jurong Point)

Went for inter-hall hockey training and my still recovering ankle was hurting like a bitch.

Came back early only to find out havoc meeting postponed to 9pm. I could have stayed on longer for hockey training. Fools didn't even spread the word.

A baby cockroach flew into my room, encroached itself behind the closet. I freaked out wanting to borrow pesticide from my brother, but he wasn't around and by the time I got back to my room, the cockroach was nowhere to be found. And... out of a sudden it flew out from my roomie's side of the room towards me!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I'm quite certain my neighbours heard me screaming with such zest!

Thank God, that pest just flew out of the window!

And it's 9 minutes past 9, time to head down for my meeting. Sigh. :(

3 Comments:

Blogger PMS said...

The moment I read the 'baby cockroach' my hair stood and my scalp turned numb. Epitome of disgust, these damned roaches.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

yours starrily: i freaking hate them. the flying ones are the worst. they move so fast i can't even smack them with newspapers!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Flying cockroaches are the worst, I tell you. Must kill on sight.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home