Monday, October 10, 2005

How I adore them

Tired of doing the frustrating dumb marketing project, which all my mates have completed their share, leaving me to be the last soul left trying to complete my part.

I logged onto Friendster and viewed Dell's profile.

Seeing all her narcissistic photos just remind of how much I miss this crazy fun loving girl who has all but grown up into the 16 year old she is.

From how she was when I first got to know her 2 years ago (when I was still her tuition teacher) and now, that young lady all into christ and on fire for God.

I can't say the same about myself, seeing how far I have deviated. But, well, it's nice to see that I have a girl of passion all bubbling in her.

And I am sure she won't mind me plugging her site in my blog and doing some shameless whoring of her photos. She's gorgeous anyway!

I stole this off her Friendster. Hiaks. I love this cos these two people are one of the constant loves in my life.



Thats Dell, my fun-loving beach girl and Zhen, my skimmer bro who happens to be one of the few good men left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home