Monday, October 10, 2005

The world doesn't stop spinning cos of you..

I know I haven't updated as regularly as I usually do but I have been really busy.

Just got back from supper with Tim-san at Jurong East.

Had left Sentosa with him wanting to go straight back to Hall since we are both taking the west bound train, but at his request to chit chat, I accompanied him for a quick supper.

Sometimes, I do wonder if it's a boon or bane for friends to trust you enough to tell you so much about their personal lives. I've heard quite a bit from Tim-san, regarding the crap at work (what's new ya?), his family woes, and his recent decision to ship out.

What kind of approach should I adopt towards hearing him out? Neutral, sympathetic?

I haven't been exactly feeling great myself, what more to positively encourage him? Rather than say the wrong stuff, I just left him to pour out all his grievances (which I don't think he share with the people at work) and blab on whilst I sat beside, listening him spill his unhappiness, his doubts, his frustrations.

***

I went down to Sentosa to sun tan with Bin while doing my best to complete the exasperating marketing plan.

I think I got just a shade darker but it was a good thing I was with Bin cos he's a business student majoring in marketing and it was thanks to him, I was able to able to figure out the cumbersome shit I have to crap about.

***

Dropped by Coastes and collected my pay cheque while Bin went off to work, meanwhile, informing Sambuca Lover of my decision to return to work after my exams.

Spoke a little to CT and proceeded to continue my project at Sakae Sushi, where I was generously treated to ice water and ice cream by the assistant manager Humsup Ed.


***

Sigh I have been an evil bad sister to my sister. I failed to celebrate her 19th birthday with her and she's very very unhappy about it. I need to find a way to appease her.

***

Lord I thank you for the friends you blessed me with. Thank you for letting me have the courage to ask Mat to pray for me on Friday. Thank you.

***

GJPS spent the night over at my Hall on Thursday and before I dozed off to sleep, the memories of Martell ran through me...

How we met, how we slept beside each other an entire morning just cuddling up, how we talked, how he was such a gentleman...

Though nothing ever came out of it, such sweet reminiscences tugs at my heart, in comparison to the regretful remembrances of MV.

Oh well, life goes on.

And so must I.

Post note: I can't believe I spent 2 hours talking to my kindergarten/pri/uni friend Ber at hall common area! And it was mainly crap!!!

Editor's note: A part has been deleted as requested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home