Thursday, October 06, 2005

An uneasy death

Just two links to two entries that left me more thoughtful.

Sandra's recent post.

And FF's one.

***

I still couldn't understand what wrong I have done to warrant that sort of treatment from him.

I have not demanded things of you, not in the past, not now ever.

Yet all I ask is that is it that difficult to simply be friends?

Your call.

If you want it this way, so be it.

A tinge of sadness I will feel for the death of another friendship.

Trust me, I can move on with or without you in my life.

Meanwhile, mind if I have my year books back? They are the few rare memories that remind me of my great time there. So please, if you can, I will like them back. You know, you can always get them from the other fellow Cedarian friend you have.

I am not that mean a bitch even if you think me to be. I really don't hate people. My friends can testify to that.

***

On hindsight, I have finally decided for myself to return to work at Coastes on that Sunday night I attained my nirvana, (I told GJPS on Sunday when I was at Happy with her and Bin just last night) though I have yet to inform Sambuca Lover to confirm it. But after all that that have been read, heard and said, just went on to show that:

1) quitting in wanting to avoid him is a very silly notion especially since god's love has proven to be wiser!

2) my friends - well at least Bin and CT - do miss my nonsense and it is simply foolish to give up my friendships there for a man who's nonetheless not worth my time.

3) my baby GJPS is always on my side and together we stand!!! Unity and er... Girl Power!

But exams are coming, I need more time to study... I'm gonna put off work for now!

Wish me all the best in not regretting my decision. And for god's hand to keep the evil forces of the upper echelons of Coastes at bay.

***

Marycherry, I hope you are still doing fine. Hold on there dear. I'm a call away! (Hopefully the phone is not going be dead on me again when you call! I'll get it fixed soon!))

***

I have finished 20 packs of Mamee over 3 days and more disapproving grunts from my friends. A hall mate offered me her Digestive biscuits, my secondary school friend whinged at how I will shed my hair, my other half Marycherry muttered "ewwwwwwww".

You won't even want to take a look at the empty packets in my dustbin.

So with my hoard of food supply down to zero (can't expect me to steal my roomie's mamee instead), the hungry me, went down to the canteen to get food. Alas, the hall canteen was closed and a long walk to a neighbouring hall canteen.

Back in my room, look at what I've got!



The amount I am eating looks as though it was to compensate the past 3 days of under-eating, which to be honest, is not really the case. I am a pig. I finished all of that, with some morsels of rice left. And that was at around 8ish.

By 1am, I was hungry again! The only thing I am left with is Campbell Mushroom soup and Maggi Curry Mee. I settled for the soup which I feel, is less fattening than the latter.

Now 2 hours have passed and I am hungry again!!!

No more food!

***

My entire body is aching from that session of hockey training. My ass, my thighs, my quads, my back and yes my ankle.

My ankle is taking an extreme long time to recover. The swell hasn't even gone down. And it hurts each time I over exert them, either running too hard or landing too harshly in a bid to stop the balls.

And I don't even fancy hockey a bit.

I used to play some floor ball back in JC and with my church mates in secondary school. And I've always enjoyed the sport and played it pretty well.

But this one, yikes, hockey, yipes.

Too many rules.

Sigh, another stupid hall activity I joined to obtain enough points and to please the brother who says I am not enthusiastic in participating.

What else have I got, volleyball? Geez, give me netball, captainball anytime. I'm bad at volley.

A shit load of stupid activities I joined for points sake. Ah spare me will you?

Nor even an area of interest.

Poo.

***

Exams in less than a month. So screwed. Worried and panicky.

VERY worried.

***

Last Saturday at Sentosa with Zhen.

The brother's excellent. Brought snacks and drinks for me cos I am a pig! It's like a mini picnic just enjoying his company, the sun and the snacks!

A jumbo-sized Pringles which we shared about half and 4 packets of Panda biscuits which I ate 2 packets there and brought back to hall the remaining!





Absolutely lovely time.

***

My 7610 died on me!!! AGAIN!!! This time I can't revive it! Nooo........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home