Monday, February 13, 2006

12th february 2006

friday:

1) i've finally gone and have my hair rebonded. at 380 rm, for treament-rebond-treatment-colour-cut session, it was simply worth while. and i have to say i am happy with the results. other than the grueling 5 hours 40 minutes of sitting down. so far most have expressed positive comments about the new hair do, though some preferred me with my wild curls! haha! it used to be a crazy wild look and now... i am a shu nu, except most of my colleagues do not think my poise, my behaviour is that of a virtuous shu nu! the one shitty part is that my face looks fatter with straight hair and absolutely everybody insists i now look almost a carbon copy of georgie, my da jie from outlet d! rolly polly marco now calls me "xiao pang"! damn it i am not fat! my face is just round! sobs! but i am so glad she loves it a lot! ;)

2) frigging grateful to jw who drove me back from malaysia customs to hall then from hall to mohammad sultan. he's really a gem sunshine! jw has never said no to all my little requests and favours which officially make him number 1 on my "eternally indebted and to be repaid" list!

3) have i ever mentioned how much i love my assistant manager jadeite and my outlet supervisor marco? they were so forgiving towards me being late! my hours commencing from 9pm, was changed to 10 pm and finally to 11pm when i knew i couldn't make it back to singapore in time! and even then, i forgot to bring my lanyard of locker key and staff card that jadeite had to pry open my locker ingeniously using a key that could fit my key hole since i forgot to duplicate a spare locker key for her! muacks... i love you bakchai!

4) i bought cheesecakes (choc and raspberry) from secret recipe at city square, meant for her and her girlfriend to eat.. hmm...

5) saw michael, but damn him for being so blasé about my new hairdo! but then again, we don't really know each other you know...

6) we had wanted to go down to devils after work but there were 4 boys from outlet o and outlet d who were under 21! bah! went all the way to devils only to move on to queenz at boat quay, which felt super erh... not good! the evil gang made her drink a waterfall in which they requested for bacardi 151 to be used instead! oh my, then this other guy made her down another weird shot... that coupled with the drinks we already had at work... and her own beer at queenz... geez! i was really afraid she would get drunk that i helped her to drink the next poisonous concoction that tasted really vile! YIKES! and her being her, likes to run around when she gets high or drunk! that night she kissed me and i think it was pretty obvious to the colleagues around. she even spilled the beans to jo-n and fads!

7) i am about 75% certain i am 60% in love with her. nobody to tell her that ya? i know i may just get badly hurt or burnt by this kinda liasion but as the chinese saying goes " bu4 zai4 hu4 tian1 chang2 di4 jiu3, zhi3 zai4 hu4 cen2 jing1 yong1 you3". eh, anybody knows the ad for the watch that was linked to this phrase? ok sunshine just told me that it is for the brand soviet titus under citychain.

saturday:

1) michael came down. fuck even jadeite says he has bad taste in women. darn, so i should be glad he hasn't eyed me cos i am gorgeous! muahahaha! that michael is a fucking social butterfly! BAH! nabei. wait, he complimented on the hair. ok i take back my words on how he's blinded with bad taste.

2) batman promised to let me work at platform/wall area on friday night cos michael's coming down, in the end i was thrown at small bar, isolated from the rest of the world! bloody hell! i had so wanted to STRANGLE her!!! grr! but me being so professional, would not succumb to the temptation of requesting to change station! then again, i whined to batman and she had told my colleague to change with me but i was adamant that i stayed on in small bar since small bar bartender was alwie! i like alwie enough cos he's one of the few bartenders with the exception of frankie and indra whom i can play with at work! and also because these three bartenders has usually given me quite a free rein in the bar especially alwie.. he looks tough to work with but he's actually super nice! one day, i am going to ride his R1! steady pom pi pi lah!

3) was feeling really low at the thought of how i won't have a chance to work with batman anymore that i was just solemn and sullen and alwie had to start cajoling me like a little kid and pacifying me with erhm green tea since we are not allowed to drink on the job (officially), especially during the slam whereby, there just weren't enough high ball glasses to serve the guests with. despite me walking around the tables desperately trying to search for even one to wash.

4) overwhelmed at how batman's gonna leave, i sat with ooi alone by the wall to rest. i started tearing. argh. i hate being so weak to not even be able to control my tears. i quickly went off to the toilet before anyone could see so after sobbing it out on the bowl, i returned and damn it, the taps started leaking again. i sorta shocked jadeite and the rest of my colleagues. then i downed and downed the drinks... my i don't even know what i am doing myself.

sunday:

1) was supposed to go suntan with her but she fell ill and so was i, coughing, sneezing and throat all sore. so we stayed in bed the entire day and watched tv.

2) a special day cos its the 12th of FEBRUARY again! 5 years ago on this date, i went steady with darth, last year on this same day, i got to know martell at happy, went back with him and this year, she gave me a memorable afternoon to reminiscent of.

no doubt it was a great day with her from afternoon till night but at the end of the day, i am still walking alone.. :(

i am royally mighty pissed off upon reaching back home only to find a msn message left behind by mv. blardy ruined my memorable great day. my first reaction was fury. fucking hell so what did i do to piss you guys off? i had only good intentions to wish my daddy a happy birthday to drop off a cake and go. the only reason we stayed on and had dinner there was cos jadeite was coming down to pick leng lui up and sakae sushi was closed. who said anything about a party? i did not! i hate it when words are put into my mouth when accusations get thrown at me. i asked sambuca lover for permission, who then told me to ask you for permission, and you mentioned that zaker and ck was around. so i told batman who in turn advised me that i should go through the proper channels of telling my own assistant manager who will then inform the others even if i was just dropping by the outlet to pass daddy a birthday cake! ARGH! so what went wrong? my very simple english that got misinterpreted along the way or guys who simply didn't understand basic english? I AM DROPPING OFF A BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR DADDY!!! really your statements were uncalled for. i really can choose to be flighty to ignore your infuriating msn messages or rude enough to ask you to sod off. presumptuous and pretentious. at least my "bf" is nothing like you. there, i am feeling better after letting it out.

".:~MV~ says: (12:22:39 AM)
u hor.. dunno wat to say abt u...

.:~MV~ says: (12:23:37 AM)
there is a difference btwn dropping a cake off an coming for a non-existant party

.:~MV~ says: (12:25:25 AM)
and becoz of u, ur "bf", and jadeite, u juz pissed the whole lot of us off. especially zaker."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permission was granted for you to drop off the cake out of goodwill. But somehow along the way, the msg was forwarded to the higher authority as a PARTY by jadetite. I have no doubts about your command of english but i cant say the same for the person you passed the message to. If u wan to be pissed, then go be pissed at the person you passed the message to!!
Ask yourself if you were a manager and u didnt knw there was a party for your staff. How wld you feel? More fucked up than wat you're feelin now?

1:02 AM  
Blogger Sheena said...

you may be angry, but does that mean you have to write such distasteful statements? you know how i especially hate it when people insinuates it's my fault..

today's a good day! i don't want my mood to be spoilt nor do you want yours to be... so just stop it here.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home