Thursday, October 13, 2005

From the Hermit's View

As of now, I have been a hermit, truly (with the exception of my roommate), almost speaking to nobody in the past 30 hours, other than the canteen uncle whom I bought my dinner from.

Oh my gosh, how I crave company.

***

I think GJPS is still angry with me for accidentally calling Sheryo my boo. What I had intended to write was 'Boo!' instead of "My Boo!".

***

Argh. The last remaining thread of sanity is being buried under the avalanche of the silence and my books.

I hear voices.

***

One won't believe when I speak of how I have never attended a single prom night in my 21 years of living.

Not my cup of tea. I'll bail out.

Of course, I do end up missing out on the fun, the memories and the cohesiveness that brings the clique closer together, but oh well.

Imagine the amount of hassle to prepare for it, getting a dress then the heels, next the accessories, the hair, the make up, everything. And not forgetting the amount of money I can potentially blow on getting them all.

I am not big on going around taking photographs. What I may end up doing is being the photographer instead. Or either that, sneaking plenty of smoke breaks in between.

Cedar's informal grad night, Sajc's prom night, Hall's dinner and dance.

And the worst of all, I'm one big embarrassment. As such, it's better not to be seen.

***

The Famous Grouse (i shall stop calling him Famous Gross since he has been pretty nice to me despite my meanness behind his back) has given me a pair of complimentary passes to the movie Into The Blue featuring Jessica Alba.

I don't have anybody to go the movies with anyway and I doubt my sister will want to watch the show. Marycherry, you want to watch this show with Dr B or The Blonde? If not I'll just pass them on to Bittercoffee and my prospective da sao to watch. Or to anybody who wants them.

They are valid from 13 October till film run ends. :)

***

The small little 'balcony' outside the toilet on my floor has become my next favourite spot. A place for me to spy on the groups of people congregating in the comms hall or otherwise known as the hall 5 canteen. A place for me to do my little grassing on those cancer sticks.

***

Found out yesterday, that the Hall Queen for hall 1 is my very own secondary school/LTC mate, Joyful.

Uhm. Dee dum.

And one of the Hall 1 Hall Queen finalist's the second runner-up for Miss Singapore World. Freak!

Uhm, Dee dum.

Bad.

***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee! i went out with her u noe.haha... actually, more like i was out with this gang of friens..n she's my frien's frien. wad a small world!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

look at this other girl i got to know, crystal is so much prettier!!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home