Friday, October 14, 2005

Hot hot hot!!

That, was with reference to the cup noodles mee goreng I had and a self concocted ultra spicy soup!

I got back to Hall half an hour ago, shortly after the canteen has closed and thought I'll make do with whatever food I could lay my hands on.

Now, preparing to get my ass outta school and down to O Bar for another night of work.

Yay, seeing Sandra later!

***

While I was at Sunset Bay doing my work, got to know the staff there better and was introduced to this old regular Crystal, who's a finalist at the Miss Singapore Universe 2005!

Wah Lau she's very attractive lei! Hehe! Couldn't quite take my eyes off her.

Even secretly snapped a shot of her!

***

Ciao. Will post up photos and write about the hilarious night at Walas when I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home