Saturday, May 28, 2005

Cowboy in Hiding

I am super late as usual, this time in writing on our barflies meet-up at Hideout. No point regurgitating what others have already mentioned.

It has been featured in Tomorrow as well, where you can read the respective entries of the bloggers who met up!

So to the Big daddy in blogdom, toast to the pictures you've taken.

And to everybody I've met for the first time:

mrbrown, mr miyagi, mail order bride, silly celly (sibei chio till i drool!), sandralicious, maotai, ruok, littlemissdrinkalot (my idol!), and makan guru.

Damn fun to have met you folks!

Was either my second or third time meeting the rest of the bloggers... Finicky Feline, Mandrake, One Little Twit, Tripleperiod, Joel, Barffie, Barffie's Signficant Other Jeffwee, Jordan and picking up bits and pieces of juicy gossips once a while.

Yes, I have even struck a deal with Tripleperiod. I.O.U. 6 weeks. Damn. Hope I'll have better control my tongue then.

Thanks to naiveguy for giving us a ride to Wisma to shop and the ride back home!

Updates of my hectic week later via the phone.

2 Comments:

Blogger None said...

so u the one they say have the Force...u Jedi-mindtricked trippy? hur hur

10:48 PM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Dang. That is one crazy deal you both made. Take a picture and post it up for the blogosphere yeah? =P Haha.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home