Saturday, October 15, 2005

Updated: King of fools

Met up briefly with Sandra, Crystal came down with her group of friends. How sweet.

A fight broke out. Bouncers gigantic came rushing in, FBI even, shortly after.

Fucking nitwit trodded his fat foot on my ankle. Wince. It hasn't fully covered and now it hurts more than ever.

Batman the floor captain. Tsk. Charming and wily. Teasingly told another server I am her girlfriend and hugged me. Then in the last hour, touched my waist aplenty. Is she naturally this way or a tad too touchy? But she's nice. I like her.

I really miss the dynamics of Coastes, wishing I was back with them instead of being at O Bar, where conversation is much easier, as do the people less superficial.

Have I mentioned that some fools at Dbl O could not even answer a simple question this bimbotic (wait she's not even pretty) girl asked...

"What's the young of a cow?"

You boh dohs! Calf lah! And the young of a lion? A cub lah! Stupiad!

And no, I didn't say this outloud.

I should have, and enlightened them.

Edit: I shared a glass of beer with JO-N on the dance floor. Was so funny the way we gulped it down so fast, amidst the clubbers. Another free beer for the day.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whhee!! wad abt e young of a kangaroo?? muahaha...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

its called a joey!

and i swear i thought of the answer on my own (w/o checking the dictionary) and in less than 5 seconds!!!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. okie okie... we r smart chicks.hehe...
wa liew. erm, to b honest..actually its lavesh who told me e answer..yes..rem e p3tuition kid?
haiz...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. okie okie... we r smart chicks.hehe...
wa liew. erm, to b honest..actually its lavesh who told me e answer..yes..rem e p3tuition kid?
haiz...

10:28 PM  
Blogger Sheena said...

haha! i am better than you! yar i remember lavesh that smarty boy. how's irritating wenyao?

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like u say..irritatin. pain in e arse actually. ive 2more lessons with em n they'll b done for e year i think... sigh. i so rather teach mathe. science is becoming to cheem for a biz/history student like me

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home