Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Busy bumble bee

Blardy hell!

1) Inter-hall game training for running, swimming and hockey and my personal vested interest in brushing up on my volleyball skills to pit against primary school friend Ray

+

2) Smart Science teaching bratty kids of various ages

+

3) Work at O Bar at the unearthly hours

+

4) Havoc meetings, canvassing for jobs, choreographing Havoc dance...

+

5) QP caroling practices and carol performances

+

6) Numerous birthdays / celebrations to attend


= A freaking stressed up holiday!!! Argh! KNNB! I need to quit my cancer sticks if I want to be able to sing! Fucketty fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cecilia said...

haiz. ya man.. im feeling e pangs of after exams activities too.. super sian. i juz wanna stay home, read, tv, bum!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home