Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Over the sea

My baby has gone to Bangkok with her other baby Mr Bond and some other bartenders to compete in yet another flairing competition. According to her, Mr Bond is one horny bastard, wanting to visit the prostitutes despite having a wife and a girlfriend (not my GJPS), and even instigating Sunburnt (now km8) and Ad (from Chinablack) to have a 2 on 2. Though I don't quite comprehend the term but it sounds very much like a gang bang to me. Scandalous.

In any case, I just want my baby back with me. I miss her.

I took out my phone, wondering who I can message and whine without feeling awkward. So many numbers, yet none of which I feel comfortable to dial. Marycherry has heard much of my whining and I don't feel good inconveniencing her further. I just want someone curl up to, and quietly enjoy the silent company he or she can spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home